Tuesday, August 08, 2006

CrimeInDC on Fox 5! Plus, Dads Are Depressing

My neighbor Tom is getting noticed for his CrimeinDC website--not just from me, but from everybody's favorite local news station: Fox 5 News. Check him out ! On TV! I've totally been in that apartment before, the one that's on TV! I can't believe he got to meet Bob Barnard!

I quickly forwarded this link to my dad. Behold!!! the excellent email exchange:


From: Logan
Mon, Aug 7, 2006 at 11:28 PM
To: Bob

This is my next door neighbor Tom being interviewed on Fox about his crime website. He's being interviewed in teh apartment next door! Funny.
[Quoted text hidden]


From: Bob
Tue, Aug 8, 2006 at 7:13 AM
To: Logan

and why is this "funny"?


From: Logan
Tue, Aug 8, 2006 at 8:59 AM
To: Bob

because my next door neighbor is being interviewed on Fox 5 News.


From: Bob
Tue, Aug 8, 2006 at 9:02 AM
To: Logan

just meant that the topic was sad... given gunshots in your neighborhood...


From: Logan
Tue, Aug 8, 2006 at 9:03 AM
To: Bob

yes, i know. but you can't let it get to you.


From: Bob
Tue, Aug 8, 2006 at 9:06 AM
To: Logan

hopefully none of the shots will get to you...


From: Logan
Tue, Aug 8, 2006 at 9:10 AM
To: Bob

hopefully not.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home