Monday, July 24, 2006

DC is on FIRE!

Adam's Morgan was apparently on fire this past Friday night, and I'm not talking about the dance floor!

Um.

It really wasn't a big deal, someone probably just burned some Jumbo Slices on the frying pan. They did shut down the entire block using occupied metro buses and numerous fire trucks. They even extended a ladder to save stranded discotec enthusiasts (see blury camera-phone picture).

I particularly enjoyed watching confused stiletto-heel wearing sorority girls walk across the street, tripping over the firehose. "Why can't we get into Heaven & Hell? I'm so drunk! Where am I? Why are the lights so bright? Are you a Kappa Kappa Gamma?" What a great time!

To top it off, some drunk girls bought too many jumbo slices and sold me one for 3 dollars (and yes, I remember when they cost a dollar seventy-five.) I went inside to pour some garlic salt on the slice and when I came back outside the same girl asked if I wanted to buy a jumbo slice cause they bought too many. I said, "I just bought one from you."

"Oh really? I'm so drunk. Are you in Kappa Kappa Gamma?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home