Thursday, July 20, 2006

Onions & Oranges.


Sometimes you just can't fall asleep.


When I was a boy, I had night terrors. I'd jump out of bed and run up and down the hallways in my house. I'd bash my head against the refridgerator. One time I took a swing at my sister. I stopped having them sometime around adolescence. But every once in a while, I get nostalgic.

Last night at about 3:30am I woke up Mandie and said, "I could just watch these vegetables grow all day."

Mandie answered by saying, "What?!"

Then I said, "Onions" and fell back asleep.

Sometime early in our relationship, I woke Mandie up in the middle of the night and said, "I'd jump off a cliff for you."

Mandie responded by saying, "What?!"

Then I said, "Oranges" and fell back asleep.

No joke. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. I can only guess that I'm destined to be a farmer specializing in onion fields and orange orchards. Quite a future. Thankfully, Mandie still talks to me.

Next time: Non-garden-related post.

BTW, Mass Movement of the Moth is playing at Fort Reno tonight. It should be great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home