Friday, August 22, 2008

Time to Move

I have to say, every single city I travel to seems to be better than DC. I'm in Montreal right now for a mini vacation, and it's an entirely pleasant city. It's better than pleasant, it's enjoyable. Lot's to do, nice people, you can bring your own wine into restaurants. What's not to like?

When my wife and I were eating dinner outside at a street cafe and heard a motorcycle backfire, we were the only people who instinctively ducked. Everyone else just carried on with their business. Quite a bit different from Northeast!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...that's because every city (well except baltimore) is better than this crap hole. I live here too and regularly am unjustly given parking tickets. Oh and today I was towed out of a legal spot in front of my house and had to go down into Southeast DC at night to retrieve my car or pay a higher fee. Seriously...

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home