Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ban Popeyes!

Do you know why Popeyes should be banned in DC?

For one thing, it sucks. Also, Popeye ate spinach, not fried chicken. But most importantly, people in this town seem unable to throw their half-eaten chicken bones into the trash. Instead, they just throw them onto the sidewalk, and then they end up in my dog's mouth, along with the half-eaten corn cobs, broken glass, used needles, screws, and paint chips that I usually find.

I'm not sure if your dog is like this, but mine seems to lack any semblance of a survival instinct. Maybe it's been bred out of her, but she seriously has a death wish. She chomps on glass for fun and repeatedly tries to run into traffic during rush hour.

I can't do much to change my dog, but I can start a movement!

Let's get rid of crappy fried chicken restaurants today. Don't wait until tomorrow. I don't care if you Love that chicken from Popeyes. Fried chicken will eventually kill my dog unless we take action. Write a letter to your congressman. Blockade an intersection. Drop a banner. I don't care! Just join me in this crusade. Trust me, my dog is too damned cute to die young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home